Reasons to attend
- Engage in peer-based learning
- Gain practical knowledge and actionable insights
- Keep abreast of the latest digital trends and how to thrive in a disrupted world
- Improve your creative, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Connect with incubators, accelerators and start-up platforms
- Access funding, venture capital and mentorship opportunities
- Explore MBA programmes and business schools
- Receive savings and investment advice
- Participate in one-on-one sessions with leading coaches and consultants.
Who should attend
Executives, directors, managers, entrepreneurs, professionals, government officials and high potentials.
Dates and times
3-4 September 2019 from 10h00 to 20h00. You can attend both days, or just pop in for the sessions that suit your schedule and interests.
Sandton Convention Centre, S26° 06.394’ / E028° 03.221’. Click here for a map and directions.
Entry is free if you register online using an invite code. Alternatively, tickets can be purchased for R200 via Quicket or at the door.
Parking is available at the adjacent Sandton City and Nelson Mandela Square malls, at standard parking rates. Or better yet, catch the Gautrain.
We have negotiated discounted rates at hotels close to the venue. Click here to view the available options.